KIDS LOVE TURKEY: FAMILY VACATION
We did love to travel when we were single. Then, we loved traveling with the family, but we love the vacations in Turkey more now with our kids...
Unlike the luxury vacations you had before (if not yet; continue reading) it’s going to demand a lot of you. You’ve got to be ON all the time and you’ve got to plan and we are here to assist you in this matter. You’ve got to rest when you want to go and go when you want to rest…
But here is the payoff; it is special -like parenthood itself. Family vacations are great because you collect precious moments while most of us more collect things in our daily lives.
Having our own and traveling with them all the time we can assure you that; Kids love Turkey!
We design family vacations considering the children age group, interests and their physical besides psychological conditions. When children are happy parents are happy and the key is to keep them busy when they need and let them rest on time to digest all those unfamiliar new images, sounds, tastes of the traveled destination. We know about the practical tips for traveling with infants, preschoolers, and even teens! So there is no need to leave them home with grandparents.
When you plan the daily excursions according to their short attention span, include fun activities in your itinerary for them like pottery making workshops, glass blowing sessions etc., organize your flight and touring times according to their own pace and know about the best places to eat out with children; your travel becomes a success and remembered for a lifetime by all the family members.
It can be very stressful for the parents to end up in quiet, adults -only or adults-focused hotel full of with only romantic couples while yours are running around… Even you may find yourself arguing with a stranger because of your kid’s attitude while they are having great fun and enjoying their travel!
There are lots of kid-friendly hotels in Turkey with all styles and price ranges and we simply know them well.
How about a blue cruise (a gulet holiday) with infants and kids?
If you have not experienced a private gulet cruise before you may be hesitant about it but we did.
Gulet holidays are perfect for children. Let us give you a sincere introduction to it…
After we founded Travel Atelier, we (Pinar & Murat) realized that spending the summer vacation on board makes life much easier, stress-free and more fun. We have chartered different boats with our parents, friends, and colleagues since 2008 and mostly average kid ages were ranging from 5 months to 20 years. This makes it over 10 times and all of them were excellent trips that made us hard to leave the boat and dream about the next season already.
Here we have listed only a few more "Why"
When you charter the yacht on your own:
- Since it is all yours, you don't have to worry about the noise and while there are proper hours, meal times are not strict.
- Leave your possessing on the deck.
- You don't have to pack and unpack all the time.
- Let yourself some relaxing time. No make-up, no shoes, nothing to worry about and no nightmares of getting ready for something. You are always ready to do something: like swimming, reading books, enjoying your Martini or whatever you want.
- Since kids will get tired much faster on the water and while they will be enjoying a nap on the deck; you can play card games, backgammon (learn this popular Turkish game before arrival) and more of relaxing.
- It is totally safe. It is actually safer than most pool adventures sailing on the calm water and swimming with life jackets.